Welcome to Da Nang, the coastal city that’s both charming and quirky. If you’re looking for things to do in Danang, you’ve come to the right place. Here are some of the must-see attractions that will make your trip to Da Nang unforgettable:
1. Visit the Dragon Bridge: The dragon bridge is a must-see attraction in Da Nang. But be warned – this dragon breathes fire on weekends and holidays, so make sure you’re not standing too close unless you’re looking for a hot new hairdo.
2. Chill at My Khe Beach: My Khe Beach is perfect for sunbathing, swimming, and people-watching. But watch out for the jellyfish – they like to photobomb.
3. Go on a Motorbike Adventure: Da Nang is famous for its motorbike tours. Jump on the back of a local’s bike and see the city from a new perspective. Just make sure to wear a helmet, unless you want to return home with a new hairstyle and a concussion.
4. Take a Day Trip to Hoi An: Hoi An is just a short ride away from Da Nang (the distance from Danang to Hoian is around 30km) and is a charming UNESCO World Heritage site. Take a stroll through the ancient town and be amazed by the colorful lanterns and the centuries-old architecture. But be careful not to get lost in the maze of alleys, or you might never make it back to Da Nang.
5. Get Cultured at the Museum of Cham Sculpture: The Museum of Cham Sculpture is a treasure trove of Cham art and artifacts. But be prepared for some ancient booty jokes, as some of the sculptures are a little cheeky.
6. Soar to New Heights at Bana Hills: Bana Hills is a popular tourist destination just outside of Da Nang. Take a cable car up to the top of the mountain and enjoy panoramic views of the city below. But be careful not to get too close to the edge – the views are breathtaking, but so is the drop!
So there you have it – some of the best things to do in Da Nang. Just remember to pack your sunscreen, your sense of humor, and an appetite for adventure. And if you’re looking for a tour company to guide you through the city’s highlights, look no further than VN Discovery. Our expert guides will show you the city’s hidden gems and make sure you leave with memories that will last a lifetime.
Check out our most interesting tour packages in Da Nang below!